Code a challenge
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Code a challenge

Share your mind with people

AccueilPortailCalendrierGalerieDernières imagesFAQRechercherMembresGroupesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

US President Donald Trump for Democratic Presidential Candidate Joe Biden: You are dealing with very smart people, these countries have leaders of global chess players, and I know them, for example, Turkish President Erdogan 17.08.

AuteurMessage
Admin
Admin

Bonus 1 : 0,01 $ * : 4938
Bonus 2 : 0,01 $ * : 0

US President Donald Trump for Democratic Presidential Candidate Joe Biden: You are dealing with very smart people, these countries have leaders of global chess players, and I know them, for example, Turkish President Erdogan 17.08. Empty
MessageUS President Donald Trump for Democratic Presidential Candidate Joe Biden: You are dealing with very smart people, these countries have leaders of global chess players, and I know them, for example, Turkish President Erdogan 17.08.

Washington / Anatolia
US President Donald Trump has said Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden is "mentally incompetent" in a world where foreign leaders such as Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan are "global chess players."
This came during Trump's phone participation, Monday, on a TV program on Fox News.
Trump has criticized his Democratic rival Biden on foreign policy and on various other issues.
He stated that Biden could not deal with these people in an environment teeming with very intelligent world leaders, pointing out that he (Biden) "mentally finished."
He added, "You are dealing with very smart people. These countries have leaders of global chess players, and I know them, for example, Turkish President Erdogan."
Trump stressed that he had a good understanding with the Turkish president, noting that some heads of state had asked him (Trump) to contact Erdogan because he was listening.
On Saturday, the media circulated statements by Joe Biden he made last December, in which he called for cooperation with the Turkish opposition to "bring down" President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
Biden previously apologized to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, following statements in 2014 in which he accused Turkey of cooperating with the terrorist organization "ISIS", when he was Vice President Barack Obama
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://codeachallenge.ahlamontada.com
Partager cet article sur : reddit

US President Donald Trump for Democratic Presidential Candidate Joe Biden: You are dealing with very smart people, these countries have leaders of global chess players, and I know them, for example, Turkish President Erdogan 17.08. :: Commentaires

Aucun commentaire.

US President Donald Trump for Democratic Presidential Candidate Joe Biden: You are dealing with very smart people, these countries have leaders of global chess players, and I know them, for example, Turkish President Erdogan 17.08.

Page 1 sur 1